Decusoft announces a new streamlined interface for COMPOSE, taking compensation administration to the next level. Long recognized for its comprehensive functionality and flexibility, the new look and enhancements to version 9 of COMPOSE allows organizations to easily administer even the most detailed compensation programs.
COMPOSE is a specialized compensation management software solution that simplifies the administration of complex variable pay programs including Merit, Bonus, Short-term and Long-term incentives.
COMPOSE is not a modular HR software suite like other traditional human capital management solutions. It easily integrates with existing ERP, HRIS, financial and human capital management solutions allowing you to leverage your investment in existing processes and systems.
You Need COMPOSE If…
- Your compensation plans are unique, dynamic, complex and challenging
- You lack real-time access to compensation data for management and auditing
- You implemented a HCM Suite, but still can’t address your compensation requirements
- A specialized compensation management software solution that administers complex Merit, Bonus, Short-term and Long-term incentive plans, COMPOSE provides the flexibility to address diverse, fluid requirements, with no limits on the number of approval structures, business rules, calculations, performance measures and configurable plans.
- Manage Total Cost
- A cloud-based solution, COMPOSE requires no installation or maintenance of hardware, software or middleware, while eliminating the cost and burden of managing underlying IT infrastructure and management operations. Because of this, 75% of users report a decrease in time and resources required to plan, implement and manage their compensation processes when using COMPOSE.
- The distributed application architecture of COMPOSE combined with Decusoft’s private cloud infrastructure leverages virtualization and HA technologies to provide superior scalability and reliability. Today Decusoft supports over 200,000 employee populations and approximately 20,000 users. We maintain an uptime of 99.98 or better equating to minimal downtime.
Using COMPOSE to Better Leverage your Investment in Workday
Does your human capital management solution (HCM) meet your compensation management needs?
There is more to compensation than just reporting what you pay people. You need a solution that will help to solve all of your diverse and unique requirements, helping you retain and motivate each employee to do their very best. Because when your employees perform at their peak, your company as a whole succeeds.
Isn’t it worth having an additional system if it means you are able to model, plan, report and analyze in the way your business requires? COMPOSE by Decusoft is a software solution that works in conjunction with your HCM suite of products to deliver a more comprehensive and flexible solution.
Kim Nauman Director Executive Compensation
Our managers love the functionality that’s delivered in this intuitive, user-friendly application.
Dennis Varghese (Former) Manager Executive Compensation
My Implementation Analyst was a huge crutch to lean on. Thank you again for all the magic you worked for me.
Large Utility Compensation Firm
Where the Decusoft team could accommodate tweaks and changes to the initial documentation, they invariably did, and I didn’t feel nickel-and-dimed for those accommodations. The team worked within our agreed budget and came up with creative solutions. They helped us to understand what we could to do work around needed changes this year and how we might approach next year when we prioritize system enhancements.
Large Utility Compensation Firm
The Decusoft team was very flexible and accommodating, and worked hard to deliver on time. Response time of the whole team was excellent. Having a good vendor/client relationship is KEY to delivering a great product.
Kelli Hall Compensation Specialist
I truly do love working with your team. They always provide the very best service! We can always count on them for our needs!
Mike Balz Senior Project Manager
It was important to us to not only find a product that worked, but a vendor that, from a company cultural standpoint, was a good fit. We recognized that we could make a smooth transition with COMPOSE and we could form a partnership with Decusoft, long-term. learn more
Barbara Gardner VP, Finance & Benefits
Decusoft remains committed to helping us achieve our goals. Their flexibility and understanding of our environment has enabled the system to be easily enhanced as the need arises. They truly have been our trusted advisor as we continue to grow the business. learn more
Financial Firm Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
An outstanding product, a project team partnership that cannot be beat, and support that stayed with us thru the go-live period are just some of the reasons our HR call center received only a handful of calls compared to the hundreds received last year. Thanks Decusoft!
Financial Investment Firm Senior Vice President, HR
The application has proven to be a flexible, reliable, and easy to use tool for our highly customized environment.
Financial Firm SVP Compensation and Benefits
We recently transitioned to COMPOSE to support our compensation planning needs. The high level of support and expertise provided by the Decusoft team enabled us to have a smooth implementation despite the challenges of changing timelines, budgets, and pools. We were able to provide data in one tool to support our salary, bonus and equity planning that resulted in a seamless and smooth process for our managers. Their partnership was invaluable to me and my team.