Founded in 2002, Decusoft is a leading enterprise compensation, performance management and DEI/People Analytics software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider globally.
As Manager of Administration & Special Projects you will play a critical role in our organizational growth and success by providing exceptional project management, strategic and administrative support directly to the CEO with oversight and ownership of key projects and deliverables to ensure that the CEO’s highest impact projects are moved from conceptualization to successful completion.
You will work closely with the CEO on communications and correspondence and will serve as a liaison on driving key initiatives with strategic partners both within and outside of the organization. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring strong executional planning, organizational alignment, reporting and tracking, across the highest impact strategic programs and initiatives.
What you will do (i.e., Responsibilities):
Time Management and Organization:
- Help prioritize the CEO’s energy against organization-wide goals and deadlines. Ensure that the CEO’s schedule aligns with and reflects most current organization priorities.
- Understand organizational structure, operations, policies, and procedures with the ability to facilitate response to questions and/or communicate information.
- Draft and maintain communications for the CEO including strategic presentations, internal and external newsletters and regular written executive updates to staff, clients, the Board of Directors, and Investors.
Research and Analysis:
- Carry out research and relevant studies on topics related to business, product expansion, company expansion, competitive intelligence and analysis and others as required and prepare reports detailing findings and recommendations.
- Manage special projects on behalf of the CEO establishing timelines, coordinating project deliverables with other departments and/or external consultants; executing research and data analysis, and evaluating and updating project status for reporting and decision making, recommending adjustments when necessary.
- Oversee and handle follows-up with executive team and staff on the timely and quality execution of planned activities related to strategic projects and decisions taken by the CEO.
Travel and Meeting Preparation, Collaboration and Support:
- Manage the CEO’s schedule and agenda as necessary to ensure focus on the most critical strategic business needs.
- Fully prepare the CEO for travel including attending meetings with the CEO, creating, and providing pre-travel briefings, compiling documents and notes, and ensuring completion of action items.
- Regularly collaborate with colleagues, including senior leadership team members, to effectively prepare and brief the CEO for meetings, events, and engagements.
- Based on a keen understanding of necessary meeting content and company objectives, provide strategic support for all meetings attended by the CEO.
- Create and disseminate materials for all meetings attended by the CEO – this includes creating agendas that have been agreed upon in advance by all meeting attendees; taking, creating and monitoring the status of meeting action plans; and coordinating and delegating tasks throughout the organization that are necessary for follow-up.
- Client and Partner Advisory Board Management:
- Own the design, launch and ongoing facilitation of quarterly Client and Partner Advisory Board meetings.
- This includes coordinating participation, event planning and management, agendas, meeting content and capture of findings/learnings and ownership of action item delegation and follow-up.
What you bring to the table (i.e., required skills & experience):
You are a highly motivated self-starter with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience providing project management, communications, and logistical support.
- Experience creating and implementing project management plans including scope, schedule, budget/cost, quality measurement, resource requirements, etc.
- Ability to set priorities, manage workload, and attain goals.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to respond adeptly to rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience leading and participating in collaborative and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional ability to communicate in writing and verbally about project management issues at all levels of the organization.
- Culture and mission-driven – extremely passionate about the company and the business problems Decusoft if solving for its clients every day.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with an ability to multitask.
- Highly motivated, business savvy and dedicated self-starter who works well with a team and independently to anticipate needs of, and opportunities for, the CEO.
- A strong ethic of service and desire to be a part of a fun, hard-working team.
- An unwavering commitment to producing timely and high-quality outcomes.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, grace, self-awareness, and sound business and personal judgment.
- While there is flexibility in schedule this is an office-based role and the Manager of Administration & Special Projects will be expected to work primarily from Decusoft’s HQ in Ramsey, NJ
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the year.
- Excellent discretion with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Decusoft is committed to providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals seeking employment, not only to race and gender but also including age, culture, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.