At Decusoft, be part of an environment that fosters teamwork and continuous learning with the opportunity for growth. We live our values of integrity, collaboration, agility, innovation, and passion proudly, so be part of something that will #IgniteAmazing.
We are in search of an Enterprise Sales Executive as we continue to grow our sales team. Your responsibilities will include winning new business and selling our leading compensation software suite, Compose®; developing new client business relationships and accounts through direct selling and prospecting. You will have responsibility for successfully managing the strategic sales process and customer buying experience throughout the entire sales cycle to achieve and exceed your target sales objectives.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals set forth in the business plan
- Providing accurate forecasting/pipeline management
- Lead and manage complex sales campaigns from identifying opportunities, managing resources, structuring, and negotiating commercial terms, and closing deals.
- Partnering with inside sales and SDR support and marketing teams.
- Driving a challenger, strategic, sales process across complex buying centers in enterprise accounts ranging from 1,000 – 100,000+ employees.
- Developing and fostering relationships across a partner ecosystem (ie; Workday, SAP, Oracle, ADP, UKG, as well as compensation consultants, system integrators, etc.)
- Commanding expertise of the Compose suite capabilities and strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Pacing to reach 100+ contacts weekly to drive awareness and new pipeline
- Having strong social media skillset and network on LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta, etc.
A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in Compensation, Human Capital Management, Talent Management, and/or Payroll is highly desired.
Skills & Abilities:
- A business athlete, competitive and hungry to grow pipeline and put Decusoft in the position to win.
- 5+ years of software sales experience (preferably in Compensation, HR, HCM)
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Self-driven, highly focused, results-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce automation tools, etc.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work effectively in both a team and independent manner
- BA/BS degree
- Hybrid role between office and remote – with limited travel
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive “Total Rewards” compensation package that rewards and recognizes each member of the team. We offer…
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- On-Demand Telehealth programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid working environment
- Discount & Savings programs
Decusoft is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive compensation, incentive, and total rewards management software that helps leading organizations deliver world-class engagement and recognition programs. We deliver software and analytics that enable companies to operationalize their data, with insightful and actionable information that executives, managers, or administrators need to consistently attract and retain leading talent.
Decusoft is committed to providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals seeking employment, not only in regard to race and gender but also including age, culture, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Decusoft.