Decusoft, Inc., is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive compensation, incentive, and total rewards management software that helps leading organizations deliver world-class engagement and recognition programs. We deliver software and analytics that enable companies to operationalize their data, with insightful and actionable information that executives, managers, or administrators need to consistently attract and retain leading talent.
Decusoft is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing team.
We are a global provider. You will be targeting organizations with 1,000 – 100,000+ employees with a focus on North America HQ businesses initially and will be empowered to sell into any and/or all market verticals your expertise and professional selling experience best suits.
Primary responsibilities include winning new business and selling our leading compensation software suite, Compose®; developing new client business relationships and accounts through direct selling and prospecting. You will have responsibility for successfully managing the strategic sales process and customer buying experience throughout the entire sales cycle to achieve and exceed your target sales objectives.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals set forth in business plan
- Providing accurate forecasting/pipeline management
- Lead and manage complex sales campaigns from identifying opportunities, managing resources, structuring, and negotiating commercial terms, and closing deals.
- Partner with inside sales and SDR support and marketing teams.
- Drive a challenger, strategic, sales process across complex buying centers in enterprise accounts ranging from 1,000 – 100,000+ employees.
- Develop and foster relationships across a partner ecosystem (ie; Workday, SAP, Oracle, ADP, UKG, as well as compensation consultants, system integrators, etc.)
- Command and expertise of the Compose suite capabilities and strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Strong social media skillset and network on LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta, etc.
A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in Compensation, Human Capital Management, Talent Management, and/or Payroll is highly desired.
Experience and Professional Attributes:
- A business athlete, competitive and hungry to grow pipeline and put Decusoft in the position to win.
- 5+ years of software sales experience (preferably in Compensation, HR, HCM)
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Self-driven, highly focused, results-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce automation tools, etc.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work effectively in both a team and independent manner
- BA/BS degree
Salary/Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
- Decusoft offers an intensely competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees.
- Base Salary + Commissions based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- The benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Unlimited PTO
Decusoft is committed to providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals seeking employment, not only to race and gender but also including age, culture, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background.