Decusoft is a leading enterprise compensation, performance management and DEI/People Analytics software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider globally.
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist (CSS) to join our fast-growing team. As a CSS you will be responsible for post-implementation/launch day-to-day support and service delivery ensuring timely resolution, client satisfaction, and client retention.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent written and verbal communicator, capable of translating technical processes into client-facing terms. A natural problem solver, you should enjoy diagnosing issues, developing solutions, and building strong client relationships.
- Establish and maintain a broad technical understanding of the Compose Suite
- Be the central point of contact for assigned clients, working with the assigned Account Manager, to ensure overall client success
- Track, investigate, resolve, and report on client support issues and questions.
- Lead regular client meetings to review details of open items and provide updates/status.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple cases at a time throughout the day, with a focus on resolving high-priority issues.
- Work with the product team to address
- Maintain and develop customer success documentation, strategies, and best practices, as well as generic version customer support content on our LMS (LearnWorlds) for our client admins
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in a client facing software support role, ideally at a SaaS or Cloud-based software company
- Experience in data-heavy processes and the connection to software logic
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, prioritization, decision making and troubleshooting complex issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Experience managing projects, developing workflows, and executing tasks on time
- Strong Excel Skills (V-lookups, formula writing, pivot tables) and experience with SSO, SFTP data transfers, APIs, and batch processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for prospects, clients, and non-technical partners to understand.
- Experience working with highly configurable SaaS applications is preferred, ideally in analytics, compensation or HCM software is a plus, but not required
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO with the addition of paid holidays
- 401k with a company match program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution towards insurance premiums
- Flexible work from home schedule
Founded in 2002 Decusoft, Inc., is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive compensation, incentive, and total rewards management software that helps leading organizations deliver world-class engagement and recognition programs. We deliver software and analytics that enable companies to operationalize their data, with insightful and actionable information that executives, managers, or administrators need to consistently attract and retain leading talent.
Decusoft is committed to providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals seeking employment, not only to race and gender but also including age, culture, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background.