Decusoft is a leading enterprise compensation, performance management and DEI/People Analytics software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider globally.
We are looking for an Account Manager (AM) to join our fast-growing team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing account plans, contract renewals/negotiations, and post-sales account management of an assigned list of current Enterprise clients. The successful AM is expected to partner with the Professional Services and Sales teams on account planning and new opportunity development and/or expanding solution utilization in existing accounts. Further, the AM is expected to be knowledgeable in and be able to position the entire Decusoft software suite and must effectively represent Decusoft to clients by using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customer software utilization and assist them in optimizing outcomes from Decusoft’s products/services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and capabilities of the Compose Suite
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with existing clients and qualified prospects to help drive continued expanded usage of our platform.
- Regular touch points including semi-annual account reviews with existing assigned client accounts; own and maintain a relationship and keep an updated pulse on the client’s needs and realized value from the Compose Suite.
- Develop detailed short and long-term account plans identifying upsell opportunities across functionalities and modules, as well as being able to demo the value to the client
- Work with the Product team to learn new features and modules as they become available so you can articulate them to prospects & clients
- Product demonstrations to qualified prospects of the Compose Suite, as well as new modules as they become available, tailored to the prospect’s specific needs to demonstrate capabilities and value add.
- Work with Sales to develop prospect scope for Implementation as part of the formalized proposal and participate in RFP submissions.
- Track contract terms and manage renewals including supporting negotiations around contract extensions and/or expansion.
- CRM maintenance (DealCloud) to keep on top of contract renewals/terms, addition of closed/won upsell financials entries, and metric reporting.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in a client facing Account Manager role or as a Sales Engineer, ideally at a SaaS or Cloud-based software company
- Strong initiative for anticipating challenges, identifying opportunities, and developing creative solutions
- Confident in presenting/demoing a technical solution to both C-Level executives
- Ability to own the technical win and provide technical summaries to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment and as a part of a results-oriented team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for prospects, clients, and non-technical partners to understand
- Related experience in analytics, compensation or HCM software is a plus, but not required
- Experience working with highly configurable SaaS applications is preferred
- Some travel required
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO with the addition of paid holidays
- 401k with a company match program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution towards insurance premiums
- Flexible work from home schedule
Founded in 2002 Decusoft, Inc., is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of comprehensive compensation, incentive, and total rewards management software that helps leading organizations deliver world-class engagement and recognition programs. We deliver software and analytics that enable companies to operationalize their data, with insightful and actionable information that executives, managers, or administrators need to consistently attract and retain leading talent.
Decusoft is committed to providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals seeking employment, not only to race and gender but also including age, culture, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background.