Decusoft is a premier developer of the configurable, web-based compensation planning and administration software, Compose. Our commitment and dedication to our Compose software and customers make us an invaluable resource for companies across all verticals. Compose is a specialized compensation software solution that automates and streamlines the administration of complex variable pay programs including Salary, Bonus, and Long–term Incentives. Our singular focus on making compensation planning and administration better translates to innovation and guidance that is unmatched in the industry.
The Compose client base is rapidly growing and we are looking for an Implementation Consultant (IC) to help us support and expand that growth. In this role, you will use your business analysis and project management skills, along with your understanding of the connection between data and software configurations, to onboard new clients and support existing clients as part of our growing Professional Services team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills in addition to solid experience with managing configured software implementation projects, preferably in the HR/Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
- Lead requirements gathering with a new client, document the detailed requirements in a Business Requirements Document and data template and work with the client to obtain sign-off
- Project Management, including project plan creation/maintenance and regular client status calls and project status updates
- Effectively work with in-house and external Solution Architectsusing agile methodology, authoring epics, user stories, and tasks to ensure customer implementation is delivered according to specifications
- Internal testing of the configurations in a development environment to ensure accuracy of client setup and calculations
- Turnover of the UAT environment to the client, including training, documentation, and managing testing cycles/issues logs
- Supporting clients as the first line of contact and support in the live production environment
- Understand, document, and work with our internal technical resources to deliver client enhancements
- Seek client feedback on the products and services to ensure a quality experience for the client.
- Direct experience leading software implementation projects, gathering/documenting business requirements, testing, training, and supporting clients
- Comfort in data analysis and determining the link between data and client-specific software configurations
- Ability to approach problems in a consultative manner while balancing internal best practices and standards
- Project management experience managing client expectations, project timelines, scope, risk, and quality while helping the client team navigate the complexity of the process in a controlled fashion.
- Experience in agile methodology, including the creation of epics, user stories, and tasks
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Must possess a customer service mindset
- Strong understanding of SDLC required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications required
- General knowledge of standard compensation practices and HCM software is a plus
Click the button below to apply for this position.
Please include the position you are applying for, your resume, contact information, and LinkedIn profile.
Thank you for your interest in Decusoft!