Decusoft is a premier developer of configurable, web-based software solutions. We are currently seeking software developers for our COMPOSE by Decusoft division. COMPOSE is a specialized compensation software solution that automates and streamlines complex Merit and Bonus, as well as Short- and Long-term Incentive compensation processes.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You’ll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
Software Development Skills
3+ years of experience with full-stack development using:
- Microsoft .NET Application Development
- Object-Oriented Design/Development
- Relational Database Design
- T-SQL – Including writing and using Stored Procedures and queries
- Experience with Azure and Cloud applications.
- Proficient in Azure DevOps and Git version control
- Provide development support for existing clients, which may include debugging existing logic.
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
- Assist in the implementation of new clients, which may include report writing and configuration/reconfiguration of existing calculations/logic/rules.
- Review user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented with the COMPOSE software in the required timeframe
- Assist with the creation of implementation design and technical design documentation
- Perform other related duties as required
Project Management Skills:
- Ensures accurate, timely, and successful achievement of milestones through the entire development cycle.
- Ensures timely internal communication to Sales, Implementation Management, and Implementation team members and external communication to clients, client implementation team, or other 3rd parties.
- Effectively manages assigned business through internal systems.
Business Analysis Skills:
- Provides feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes, and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of Decusoft systems
- Configures and installs COMPOSE by Decusoft.
- Consistently and timely, communicates project progress or project plan modification to the team.
- Provides functional design guidance including accommodation of client rules, plans and procedures.
Quality Assurance Skills:
- Ensures accuracy of client set up variables and calculations.
- Generates, tracks and resolves software bugs in Issue Tracking System.
- Provides client support during User Acceptance Testing and Production rollout.
- Working knowledge of human capital management software and/or compensation software solutions.
- Strong service orientation.
- Positive response to changes in work environment or tasks.
- Uses time and resources efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.