This apparel manufacturer is one of the world’s leading multi-brand apparel companies, with over 30,000 employees in 40 countries. A global enterprise, with operations in the U.S., European, Latin American, and Asian-Pacific markets, they provide customers with a wide range of well-known and high-quality brands.
The client had total compensation processes that needed transformative custom automation and dedicated solution support. A concurrent Workday implementation meant the solution had to combine processes into one streamlined workflow to establish a centralized source of financial monitoring, compensation planning, reporting, auditing, and control.
Decusoft identified the following initial implementation requirements:
• Data import from two legacy HRIS solutions (Lawson and Ceridian) as well spreadsheets for the first fiscal year with the transition to a single data source (Workday) in year two;
• Financial modeling of incentive payout scenarios for controllers and plan admins;
• Multiple quarterly bonus statements, calculating accruals and estimated annual payouts, for 2,000 participants across 15 countries and 11 different currencies; 92 incentive plans, encompassing 94 unique combinations of 74 financial components;
• Merit and stock planning cycles with unique plan designs and multiple award cycle dates.
Key aspects of the Compose implementation included:
• Integrating legacy data as well as Workday HRIS through close-knit and coordinated integrative efforts, to include configuring and mapping custom export files;
• Building a unique Parent-Child organizational relationship for each employee was a “must-have” for their compensation software solution. The firm automated statement generation capabilities that shortened production time from weeks to hours;
• Enabling the company to automate specialized overrides of incentive ranges at the employee level. Leadership received increased control over incentive planning.
Streamline decentralized, manual administrative processes that were being handled by spreadsheets and mail merge employee statement templates, while taking ownership of strategic information that could provide critical insight into business performance.
Based on a track record of delivering flexible, highly configured solutions that simplify the complexities of global variable pay management, Decusoft was selected to implement its signature compensation software solution, Compose.
Adapting to a very fluid project landscape and concurrent core HRIS implementation, including client-driven design changes, Decusoft scaled and supported all aspects of the client’s investment
in HR and total compensation processes.