Decusoft maximizes your Workday investment with COMPOSE, a total compensation management solution.
Does your human capital management solution (HCM) meet your compensation management needs?
A good Compensation Management/Total Reward program is pivotal in your company’s journey to success. It will help you not only attract the best talent, but retain and motivate each employee to do their very best. When your employees perform at their peak, your company as a whole succeeds.
HCM solutions such as Workday are typically designed to address HR Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Learning, Performance Management, and Benefits Planning. While they may include a compensation management module, it often can’t accommodate the complex calculations that accompany Total Reward programs – such as Merit, Bonus, Long Term Incentives and Short Term Incentives. COMPOSE was designed to easily integrate with any ERP, HRMS, financial and HCM system, allowing you to leverage your investment in existing processes and infrastructure.
5 Top Reasons why you will benefit from augmenting your Workday solution with COMPOSE:
- Ability to Match Your Unique Requirements exactly versus having to comply to preset standards
- More Flexibility and Control with enhanced customization and configuration capabilities
- Tools to Build your own unique grids versus using standard templates
- In-House Resources which can make yearly plan changes/configurations versus outside implementation partners
- VIP Support and Services that include personalized support, expert customer service and rapid response times
There is more to compensation than just reporting what you pay people. You need a solution that will help to solve all of your diverse and unique requirements. From hiring and retention to succession and career planning, compensation management is key to keeping your company running efficiently. Isn’t it worth having an additional system if it means you are able to model, plan, report and analyze in the way your business requires?